Friday, March 2, 2007

: Sharing with others about rape/abuse {emotional and/or physical}

I copied what I wrote to her because I don't know how to add it to my blog and want us all connected. I assume that is okay....

Post a Comment On: Rape Recovery
"buried emotions"
1 Comment -

Show Original Post

E.J. "Samadhi" Whitehouse said...
Hi there; I keep seeing titles about rape and help centres and my heart wants to leap in... this is in no way advertising and in fact, I will send you my book. My story may have a bit of a twist but rape to me is any sort of abuse that has ripped out a "peace" of your soul. I was led to write my story and am now being led to be in groups and through the energy of several womyn speaking and sharing together--we can each find the love within ourselves. I truly believe my angels {and believe me, I have done the religion, born-again, almost marrying a Muslim, and everything else in the name of the fear of God} so when I say my angels and Spirit -- I am needing to let you know that I am very spiritual with a street-smart edge. No more judging... I once asked my precious niece, who was also abused, what her definition of God was, and she didn't miss a heartbeat before saying, "Love!" --like, what else could He/She be? Tempest and I called each other twin-angel because we shared a bond of understanding.Anyway, IF you are in a group of any sort, I would be so happy if you took a look at my web site, checked into whether you feel my journey may resonate in your heart, and I would be more than honoured to become a friend on a healing journey. Once {and if} you read my story, you will see that anything is possible and I'm sure I can say the same for YOU. We can make it... I feel so connected to love and have finally found a way out of that very dark tunnel. Maybe these blogs is a beginning for all of us -- a new roadtrip -- only with joy and laughter and happiness and love all waiting at the end of the highway to join in.There was another message on my email from a womyn/girl/Goddess-in-training tonight, and I believe in my heart of hearts that all of these messages {yours, hers, and the stirrings of my heart} are signals not to be ignored.I have so much I want to share but I won't take up too much of your space unless you feel a connection and a ray of hope that together, with others, we can ALL drop our wounds just as we shed layers of skin and cells in our bodies change constantly... I send you warmth and peace and may your dreams tonight be full of angels and love, holding you, encouraging you, and showing you the beautiful woman that you are...Namaste
March 2, 2007 10:03 PM

No comments: