Saturday, February 24, 2007

: The Life and Death of Anna Nicole Smith Part Two

just keep thinking of you laying there, all alone, with no-one caring about YOU but all the attention going to owning your money...
I feel your aloneness in this life and for this moment in "time and space" as you lay in silence before your journey away from this lifetime...

All that was missing in the news reports was:
"She was found dead in the NUDE"

SADLY LIKE:
"Marilyn Munroe was found dead in the NUDE"
OR
"Supermodel Petra found hanging NUDE in a tree after tsunami"

Anna Nicole--have a beautiful flight... I'm reminded of that song that talks about sliding down the Milky Way, jumping from Jupiter to Venus to Mars... trying to find yourself out there. I hope she will and I send her my love and compassion.May your next life help you find love within yourself first and foremost... Sadly, I and many other women, understand your journey of using sexuality to be loved. You are truly "resting in peace" now as angels hold you within their wings and give you solace before you choose to come back into another incarnation... or another.
See you in the cosmos!!

No comments: