Monday, February 12, 2007

: How the GRAMMYS and the Middle East come together

I taped the Grammys and just finished going through it... I cried several times. The Dixie Chicks being --sadly, we have to even have this crazy thought--but their being BRAVE to sing their truth, sing their voice, and their heart and soul in front of a world that tore at them only for speaking a truth... and now, that same world is saying, WE LOVE YOU; THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR VOICE... feels familiar!

Let's all be brave with a caveat that we must always come from our highest place of being...not to offend or hurt anyone, but to simply speak from a loving place.

LOVE will conquer all because love is within each of us, just waiting to come out and play...

When Mary J. Blige and Ludacris sang, my tears flowed more. I think I’m gonna chance it and send my book, Circles in the Sand, to Ms. Blige -- she’ll get it and who knows, maybe others will be able to get it and find a way to make this world not so cold… to make it a place like heaven rather than feeling you’re in hell.

As Ludacris and Mary J. Blige sang "Runaway Love," complete with images of young girls in peril, all I could do was remember… and oh, how I want to reach all of the young girls on our planet so that they may be rescued and released from hell… the girls in North America, Africa, India, Asia, and the Middle East… just think of all of the abuses occurring within our little sphere--the world is a small place and Spirit can reach all of them--us. Let’s send some lovin’ and healing thoughts to our future Goddesses.

Some of the lyrics:
Tries to tell her mom but her mama don't believe herLisa is stuck up in the world on her ownForced to think that hell is a place called homeNothin else to do but some get some clothes and packShe says shes bout to run away and never come back.
[Hook]Runaway love

Thank you Dixie Chicks. Thank you Mary J. Blige. And thank you Ludacris for “getting it” on behalf of the little girls of the world. Thank you!

I will gladly send my book, Circles in the Sand, to any girl who contacts me and is in need of some hope in life. I made it and now it’s time to pay it forward…

http://www.samadhiwhitehouse.writerswebpages.com/

3 comments:

david mcmahon said...

Dear Samadhi,
Nice blog. Great variety. Lots of life experience.
Good luck with your writing career. I hope to see more books by you.
Good luck
David

E.J. "Samadhi" Whitehouse said...

Thanks so much David! I appreciate your positive words as they are a motivator to me. It's a strange feeling when you want to reach out to so many suffering in the world... I feel the only way for now is through Spirit; soul2soul. And my thoughts go to the millions of women who are abused, beaten, raped, and broken from young, young ages. BUT, I'll tell you why that has changed this morning...

Deb said...

Very nice reading blog. I too join you in the thoughts of abused women. For me, it hits home to child sexual abuse, for this abuse travels in and out of my mind often. Lots of therapy just made the memories worse, and just about destroyed my life. I put you in my links so I can read your blog regularly, if that's ok.

Deb

http://toiletpaper56.blogspot.com
found your blog on david-mcmahon's