Thursday, July 2, 2009

Michael Jackson, death/life, each soul now ponders...

Having lived so long with fear of death and having finally found a peace {through Conversations with God} and now moved from "an abomination to God" to become "one with God"...I/WE "ARE THE WORLD" are feeling that oneness with Michael Jackson's music. For days, all my heart/soul kept repeating was that he needed his {not final because life reincarnates}..but he needed his resting place from this life to be under that amazing tree where he so vulnerably opened up to Bashir as his "sacred place" where he meditates, creates music, and loves to sit for hours; Martin Bashir mocked him and it felt that Michael just looked straight ahead, feeling exposed after sharing a vulnerability, and in a sense, left his body for a moment. Since that documentary so long ago, I have held that moment sacred and felt in my heart of hearts that Michael should be either buried or cremated and become one with his sacred tree of life; of peace; of safety.

As I quickly tried to twitter Larry King and Anderson Cooper and couldn't figure out how to do it, the Larry King show was held in Neverland and the moment came...Jermaine brought him to Michael's tree!!! Larry also reacted a little disrespectfully but oh...that tree that has stood hundreds of years and held Michael's soul. I truly feel his private family will bring him "home" with a re-cleansing quickly done and nobody has to worry about the peace and calm surrounding his home...it was palpable through the t.v. and I began to weep.

On a personal note, as someone who has struggled a lifetime through religions, even to the point of being kidnapped by family members thinking I was in a cult and being "deprogrammed" by an ex-Moonie with a bad chip on his shoulders...I must have had angels around me because I've made it and only in this moment do I understand the need to share all this.... I have MY OWN sacred tree!! I even brought my friend, Liav, to "my" tree to touch and feel the power of forever and then silently, within my heart-space, I heard this would be her last walk outside...and it was! Phew! I didn't know I was heading this way until my fingers started receiving the message.

My wish/belief for each of us who undoubtedly are thinking of our own destiny/mortality is that we each find our individual sacred tree - in whatever form - that we have a safe place to cocoon within where we can feel the love that is not possible to receive from the world outside but from within each of us and our connection to the Divine.

I send this in honour of my siblings whom I have no contact because of "life"and yet, I love them and miss them... and to my mother who just passed on. I was given about 4-days "notice" that her time left was not long and within those hours, had to understand what to do. For two nights, I was up all night, insanely reading, trying to find how to forgive and release us both. Amazingly, angels brought us together on the telephone and my last words to a mother I never truly tangibly had were, "Have a beautiful and peaceful sleep and feel safe no matter what..I love you mom"...she passed away about 7-hours later -- in her sleep.

My fav MJ video is Black/White, especially his dancing style with First Nations and amazingly, the last brief, brief moment of his life shows him dancing the First Nation's moves -- if only for a moment -- which brought me full circle.

I hope he had/felt angels or someone to say, "Have a beautiful and peaceful sleep and feel safe no matter what...we love you Michael"....

No comments: