Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A MOMent

A Moment

Who could believe how you and I retrieved

Both having the deepest of need

Our words washed over us; our souls they would feed

The shortest of moments

Haste, haste rang the bell


You waited – I waited – We joined together

A journey…a walk…half in body; half in Spirit

Wiped away was all fear

As we gently grew near

The shortest of moments

More powerful than the years apart

Survival was not alone, as we spoke of our souls being joined together

And not to forget our heart

Forever it took – to nearly your last breath

Our angel appeared to me at my birth and as my heart was opened

Reminding you and I

We only needed to reach out and take hold of His hand

Solid ground we would land, as we played in the sand

Beautiful, you said

As if you had already met

Our birth…our heart…and now in death

We are now free -- for it was all meant to be

You let me know that you also could see

Our beautiful angel – for you and for me

Thank you for waiting – thank you for hearing – thank you for knowing

For all those years, both feeling so alone

The shortest of moments

Made us feel we were home

Thank you my teacher, my mother, my truth

Let’s run and play as if in our youth

Tears of sorrow have fallen

Tears of joy will soon rise….beyond….beyond…where only love is

It is there that I look to my stars…and blow my last kiss

Samadhi {formerly “Little Edna”}


No comments: